Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Oh so sorry!

I was a bit distracted yesterday and ended up not posting. So in regards to that, So Sorry.

Today as I was walking to school I noticed a whole bunch of signs plastered around campus. As I got closer I saw that they were for Disney recruiters. This program is kind of like studying abroad except you study at Disney world. This got me thinking... I have never been really excited to study abroad. That is not saying I wouldn't want to travel to those places because I so would want to travel the world but explore places on my own terms and not have school to make it blah. I mean I hate being in school and if I'm over seas I should not be stressed out about my spelling or readings or tests. However, I would LOVE to go Disney world and study. I would just drop everything to have Mickey as my professor, or live in Cinderellas castle (I wonder how much rent would be there?). I don't know what I would study if I went to Disney. I highly doubt they have Speech-Language Pathology event though Donald has some sort of spitting problem. I think I will change my major to Early Childhood Development. Mom, what do you think. BJ, you can study art. If you studied at Disney what would you major in???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know someone who did this and it's how Disney gets people to work there for dirt cheap. But it is the Magical Kingdom so maybe it's a trade off. Did you know they have underground tunnels that run under all the parks?? I would study that bc I love mysteries and underground tunnels sound like a mystery to me!

Anonymous said...

I still remember how disappointed you were on your first trip to Disney World to find out you could not go up to Cinderella's castle and ring the doorbell and go in and see Cinderella. You thought she really, truly lived there and it would be a regular home. Anyway! Instead of fixing the cartoon character's speech impediments, maybe you could help Disney come with some NEW speech impediments for new cartoon characters!

Anonymous said...

I kind of like the idea of inventing NEW speech impediments for cartoon characters. I'll bet you could open up a whole new field. As far as the Disney thing goes.....it has been veehwy, veehwy good to Aunt Betsy over the years. I say you should go for it. At the very least, you might get a free trip to DIsney Land.