Sunday, November 20, 2005

Harry Potter!!!


OH MY GOODNESS! HARRY POTTER WAS AWESOME! Yes, we went to go see it at 9:30 and 150 minutes later it was over. It left me speechless. These movies get better and better with every episode. And to answer all your questions, I finished just about all of my homework today, all I have left to do is correct my papers and write two final therapy reports. I was trying to work on my Cleft Palate homework but it seems like the answers are nowhere to be found.

Alright, I going to go and see if I can burn off some of this caffeine from the large wild cherry coke I finished during the movie. I really am sort of sleepy. Plus I still have so much to do. It will feel nice once I get all these major projects done and I can just ride out the semester. I can't wait.

No comments: