Thursday, November 10, 2005

I love Thursdays

Thursdays are so nice now. I have a busy morning between 7:45 and 1 but after 1:00 I'm done. Today was a fun day because I finally finished organizing the cards and stuff for the raffle and started having people draw. Almost everyone has picked up their stuff. I even waited to draw until 3/4 of the people drew their selections and I got one of the things I really, really wanted. It was the story starters photo cards. It is 134 photo cards with action things on it. It is awesome. These cards I can do anything with. Then I also go three smaller decks of cards that are fun but not as cool.

Then we decided to go to lunch. At lunch I saw the BIGGEST rice krispy treat ever. Now think a little, what is the largest rice krispy treat you have ever seen. And NO when you make your own that doesn't count. I mean that you could have bough. No matter what you say, THIS ONE WAS BIGGER. It was the size of a cookie sheet. It was amazing!

Hope you had a good Thursday also. Keep coming back for more in the life of Little Kelly.

No comments: