Thursday, November 17, 2005

Guess What! It Snowed


Yes it snowed up here in Central Wisconsin. And this isn't like the almost snow Illinois got. No, no, this snow covered the ground and took away a bunch of peoples power too. We now have three inches of snow and I have decided to break out my spiffy new boots. As I write this I am at school but when I get home I will add a picture of my boots to the site. So now its cold and it takes me about 10 min. just to get all bundled up to walk to school.

On a separate note, last weekend I bought our wedding invitations. Yeah that's exciting. And me being the super saver shopper and refuse to spend a million dollars on one day in my life found them at WalMart. So 120 invitations cost us $53.oo, that includes invitations, evnelopes, response cards, envelops and envelop seals. Real awesome right. Now all we have to do is print them up and that won't take us very long once we figure out the stupid guest list. Yippy. I would post a picture of the invitations but they aren't very photo genic and for all of you coming to the wedding they will be a surprise for you when they come in the mail.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your boots!! I hope I get an invitation :)