Friday, November 18, 2005

NERD


I almost want to cry because my Friday is more depressing than the worst case senerio. So here is my day. First, I can't wait up so I am running just a little behind. Then I can't get my contacts in, they just keep jumping out of my eyes. Then I don't have time to get breakfast, realize it has snowed and don't have time to move my car so I decide I will just shovel later. Get to school and lose the feeling in my fingers because it is so cold there. I eventually come home when I cant feel my fingers or toes. Now comes the nerdy part. I have spent the last three hours writing papers and reflections it doesn't even feel like a Friday. I know I'm whinny tonight but I am so sick of homework it is real hard for me to stay focused and finish all this stuff. Here is a list of things that need to get done this weekend.
1. 12 page paper (7.5 pages done)
2. Reflection on an interview
3. Fake report for class
4. Final therapy reports (two to be exact)
5. Session review (DONE!!)
6. cleft Palate definitions
7. Cleft Palate structure labeling

So now I have to get back to paper writing because I am not aloud to go see Harry Potter until 1, 2, 3, 6 and 7 are completed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry the homework sucks--but I am glad you made a list :)--love ya!