Monday, November 28, 2005

Traffic, traffic

Okay, so I thought the traffic going home was sucky but man coming back sucked even more!!!! 14 miles of tollway traffic and 4 miles of construction traffic. About 2 hours total of delays. GRRR good thing there are only a couple more trips I have to make, and I could probably convince people to come with me on those other trips.

Well this week is going to be another slow blog week! Sorry. But Im almost done, so its not too bad. This is all that is due on Monday, the 5th of December:
1. A five - six page paper.
2. Make notecards for the Cleft palate class I'm in
3. Memorize the notecards for the test.
4. Make a culture handout for the Asian cultures.
5. Final therapy reports.

However, after all that is done, I will be done. Next semester I will have to work and write a 20 page paper, which really isn't that bad when taken into consideration.

Alright I'm off and I really wish all the dumb people get there butts in gear. It's the holiday season, be cheery and no more extra stuff right now I'm juggling all the friends I can right now. (I love you all).

No comments: