Thursday, December 01, 2005

snow, Snow, SNOW!!

Yes, it is snowing again in the city of Stevens Point. Funny thing though, all the weather services keep calling the snow, snow flurries. I am sorry snow flurries means that there is just a few flakes of snow every once in a while, not snowing so much the roads are bad and the ground is covered. So due to the snow I wore my awesome boots to school today, and yes, I forgot my real shoes at home. Bummer, good thing the boots kind of match my outfit. My client canceled today because they have to drive an hour both ways and they didn't want to risk their life. I have been wanting them to cancel since the beginning of the semester. Today, however, I was already dressed and ready to go when they called plus I have some adult screenings I have to do and I had to work at 7:45 so I couldn't go crawl back in bed and sleep an extra hour or so. Life is a bummer yes I know. Oh well it's all because of Snow, Snow, Snow!

After I finish all my homework this weekend I am renting two movies, maybe even buying them I'm not sure yet, White Christmas (because it's just not a Christmas season without singing the Sister song, even though my sister isn't here to sing it with me), and Christmas Vacation (because it just isn't Christmas without a fat guy wrapped in chains in his pajamas).

Everyone have a happy first of December and for all of you whose rent is due, don't forget to pay it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my Kelly...you and I could do the sister song together, although I am a poor substitute for your sister!!! I don't have a sister I can do that song with. White Christmas is one of my favorite holiday movies...love Bing's eyes!! If we get our homework done, we can go and get that movie tomorrow. Love you!!!!!