Thursday, December 08, 2005

What an Emotional Week


A ton of stuff has happened since Monday.
- completed 2 Progress Reports
- Almost done with another Progress Report
- Billing forms are done
- Hours are split up
- Got assignments back 29/30
- Did a presentation
- Found out there was a complication with my externship
- 5 seconds later found out the complication was fixed
- Was told I have met my standards for my remediation plan. That means I can move home for real for the first time in 6 years.
- Started packing to go home.
- Get more and more excited about being less than an hour away from BJ for more than 3 weeks.
- Watched a cleft palate surgery that made me want to cry.
- Said goodbye to one of my favorite clients.
- Can't figure out what to wear for Pub Crawl tomorrow.
- Getting ready for drunken fun on Friday.
And I think that is it. So in a nut shell that is what is happening in my life. Saturday, I am going to Minnesota with Tania and I might start looking at dresses for my bridesmaids.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! We are looking forward to having you home as well. And.....I was just wondering how those cute little snow boots are holding up in the snow and below-zero temperatures. Warm and snuggly, I hope.

BJ said...

Just remember to look for Brright Green Dresses!!!