Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Fun in the Snow

It's snowing here again today. I love when it snows and I don't have to go anywhere. Well today I officially got the full $20.00 out of my boots. After I got home from school I took a quick cat nap, then Tania came down and we sat here for awhile watching it snow. After a few min. We decided we should go out and play in the snow. So I borrowed a pair of snow pants from Tania and we went outside to have fun. Over a few hours we each made three snow angles, and together made two little snow men. The snow man were little because the snow wasn't packing all that well and we had to scoop it into a pile and pack the pile then we added sticks and stuff for the extra bits. I will go take a picture of it tomorrow if the remaining snow does not burry them. We were supposed to get about 6-8 inches of snow today and an extra 3 inches over night so it will be deep by the morning. It was fun to be a kid again! And I mean we went all out, crawling, rolling, and jumping in the snow. Many of the other tenants in the apartment thought we were little kids playing but then they realized it was me and Tania and they laughed at us.

No comments: