Monday, December 05, 2005

Monday, Monday

Well, Tania and I kicked butt today in our presentation. We got a 59/60 for the project WAHOO. The test I took was a different story. I think I did okay because of the amount I studied for it, however, I hate leaving tests when I'm not quite sure about the score.

Now I am sitting at home trying to find out when this Christmas present will be arriving. It makes me frustrated, because I ordered this item and didn't realize it was on back order. GRRRR. They don't have an idea of when it will be shipped and I know i could send someone back home to go find this gift. I just want to talk to a real live person, maybe I am just old fashion but I hate dealing with automated things. Plus I am on hold to talk to a representative about the back order to see if it will even get here in time for Christmas, but every 5 seconds it comes on telling me all about if I want a conformation for a recent order press "one". I JUST WANT TO TALK TO A REAL LIVE PERSON!!!!!!

I am going to scream. Seriously, Its getting a little annoying. I might just cancel the order and get someone to buy it for me at home.

2 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

I know how you feel about stupid machines on the phone. I would much rather talk to a person.---Katie

Anonymous said...

Listening to automated calls is so annoying...I found this website a while ago, it gives short cuts to get a real person on the phone for many different companies. http://www.paulenglish.com/ivr/ Hope some of you can use this site and get better customer service.