Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Weekend

So as I mentioned in my last blog I was going to Minnesota with Tania. We had a great time, we didn't even get lost!! Well as long as you consider getting the right directions to the wrong hotel not getting lost. But it was all good when we made fools of ourselves at the wrong hotel. Then we went to The Mall of America. We ate dinner then ran around and shopped like mad. I got BJ more Christmas gifts and Tania got a bunch of shopping done too. We spent about 90 minutes in the Build A Bear Workshop and it was soooooo hard for me ton to buy anything. I love that store. Then we had just missed the bus back to the hotel so we had to wait another hour so we went to Victoria's and I bought one of their new seamless bras. It has to be my favorite.

Oh yeah and Friday night! Yeah it really wasn't as much fun as our other pub crawls, probably because it felt like nobody showed up. Normally we would have like 30 people going out but we had maybe like 15 and it was just boring and cold. Perkins afterward was fun though! Thanks for driving us Rusty!

Okay so back to Saturday. So BJ's brother and sister-in-law and kids were also going to The Mall of America that weekend because its tradition to have the kids go see Santa and Camp Snoopy. So I called BJ to see if they were at the mall the same time we were and found out that we were actually staying in the same hotel. WEIRD! So once I found that out I had to stop by and say hi. Come to find out, they were staying like 6 doors down from us. REAL WEIRD!

Well I got my first clinic grade for the term and my supervisor gave me an A-. This is awesome because she was the one who put me on the remediation plan last term, so this was great. I got up enough courage and asked her to write a letter of recommendation for me and she said yes, so that's cool too. Now it's off to study so I don't fail my finals and have to stay an extra semester, because that would suck really bad.

No comments: