Thursday, January 07, 2010

What we found in BJ's car

This all started months ago when BJ made me clean out my car because he said it was gross. So I did. Then months went by and my car has slowly started to collect stuff again. Then a week or so before Christmas we went out shopping and put Elijah's stroller in the trunk. I then took the stroller with me to Michigan and when I went to use it realized that the toy that was attached to the stroller was all ripped up, odd. I then came home and told BJ about it. I just figured it was in our garage and a mouse got in and nibbled away at it. Well the other day BJ realized that there was a possibility of a mouse living in his car. Yes, that's right a wild field mouse living in his car. Now in all my life I will never say that I am super clean or organized but in all fairness I have never had a living rodent in my car. So there BJ, no more comments about my car! To get rid of BJ's new furry friend he bought some traps and set one in his car and one in the garage last night. Today, 2 mice. One in each trap! Success!! BJ then emptied the traps in the middle of the driveway and they waited for the snowplow to bury them.
On another note here is my son making a funnyAlign Right face trying to eat his daddies glass.

1 comment:

Ryan and Katie said...

Oh gross! Can you imgine if you all had been in the car while it was in motion and seen a mouse scurry across the seat! ew! ew!