Monday, January 18, 2010

Letter to Elijah

Dear Elijah,
Last month (December) I brought you to Michigan and you decided to show us a new trick. At that time I made a prediction (okay a bet) with your grandma that you would be crawling by your 7 month birthday. Since then you have continued to learn to scoot backwards, and are getting really good at pushing up on your hands and knees. The other night you even did the first army crawl forward about 5 inches, followed by a push up onto your hands and knees taking one "step forward." Now it was all looking good for me, you still had about a week to go to complete your crawling for me to win my, uh... prediction. However, today's report from daycare was that all you wanted to do was lay around and seemed a bit lethargic. Now kid, how am I supposed to win my bet, I mean prediction, if you don't practice during the day. So Elijah, get back on that crawling band wagon and start moving. It's to early in your life for me to be wrong and your grandma to be right. So, GET TO IT!!!!
Love your Mommy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Maybe he will be the family peacekeeper and crawl at 7 and a quarter months!