Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Arn't

So picking up Elijah from daycare Carissa said, "he is breaking teeth." About time kid!! After poking around in his mouth for a bit there, I then drag him home and poke some more. We figured out that the best way to see into his mouth is to make him laugh. Oh and sure enough, we are breaking teeth. Yes teeth, not tooth. For all of you who don't spend your day working with regular and irregular plurals or the phoneme "th," teeth is the plural for one tooth. And go figure I was just saying to my co-workers, now that all the Tylenol in the world is being recalled, Elijah is going to break 4 teeth. Okay so it is not all 4 teeth, right now it is just 2, but still. Lots of sniffing of the Tylenol though. I refuse to throw out perfectly good pain killers when they don't smell bad. As soon as the teeth come out I will get some pictures of them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yea for tooths!