Tuesday, January 12, 2010

200th Post

Today is this blogs 200th post. Yeah, I know, I'm awesome. For this post I'm going to make a list of some things that have been stuck in my head lately.
  • We (and really I mean BJ) killed another mouse in the garage.
  • I want to know what people said in the olden days (before cars and stuff) said when they pushed their babies nose? Couldn't say beep beep, when horns don't exist.
  • So if you work 3rd shift (12 am -8 am) and you have a cold and need to take medicine, do you then take DyQuil at night and NyQuil during the day?
  • Now that I have stopped being a cow, what size are my boobs going to be?
  • Why do I get so cold at night?
  • Found out the dog is scared of the smoke detector.
  • I really miss having BJ in bed with me at night. I can't sleep anymore.
  • I'm Freezing right now.
  • I don't want to go to the dentist tomorrow.
  • Still cold.
  • How many mice are calling our garage home?
  • Guess the rodent repliers didn't work in the garage.
  • As I am getting excited for the Winter Olympics, realize that almost all of my clients are to young to remember the last winter Olympics.
  • I'm old
  • I'm still cold.
  • I'm going to bed.

That was just a short list and window into my head in an average minute.

No comments: