Monday, August 16, 2010

Weekend

First of all, this new job I have and my new hours are really going to impact my posting. Or I will be staying up later to get the posting done. I really think blogging is a stress reliever for me and that makes me happy.
Second, Friday was AWESOME. Bj and I Had a wonderful time...after we almost killed each other. Le me start from the beginning.

We woke up at our normal time and brought the child off to daycare. We came home and met with our Financial planner so we can figure out what to do with our $3.00 that we have in the bank account. Once we were all done BJ and I started to clean the house. We spent 2 hours cleaning and our house looked wonderful. We packed for the night and went off to get the baby from daycare.

On our way there I realized it was about 100 Degrees outside and there was no air conditioning in our car. On the way to my mothers I was freaking out because I thought Elijah was going to die from heat exhaustion while I was sweating through my clothing. I was frustrated. BJ and I were bickering back and forth until we just gave up talking. Once we got to my mom's BJ went out to see if he could recharge the AC himself, however, when it was fixed the last time, the people put in bad valves so he was set up for failure before he even began. This making him even more crabby than he was 30 minutes before. At that point in time, my mom told us to just take the Mini. Well as BJ was going to back the Mini out of the garage the garage door spring broke. Finally we got the car out, packed and we finally got on the road. About half way to the hotel we finally started to talk to each other.

We go to our hotel out by the Airport and I was able to watch the big shinny planes come and go. I jumped in the shower to wash off all the grossness from sweating like a professional athlete and started getting ready for the night. When I was done I looked pretty and I was so ready to go to this concert. We got our ride over to the arena and by this point I was beyond excited. I kept hoping that Fergie's hubby would make a cameo, or at least sit next to me during the show. We were just off the stage. And I really do not have any words to how awesome the show was. Yeah, that 's right that's Fergie. It was amazing, made us both super happy. Then after the show we went out to wait for our shuttle back to the hotel and it was right in the landing pattern for all the planes so I could watch them all land. Made me even happier.

The next morning I slept in until 9:30. That's right 9:30, I haven't slept that late in...I don't remember when. Then it was back to my mom's so officially every grandma has had the baby over night now. This is when my mom told me about Elijah's eye rolling. I was hoping it was just a fluke but while we sat there he rolled his eyes into the back of his head twice. It looked like he was about to pass out, or was being possessed by a demon. Either one, I didn't like the options. I then called the doctor, and after seeing him do it once more, we were off to the ER because I just couldn't think of anything but seizures. ER doc told me he wasn't thinking it was seizures, but a learned behavior. Great my child has an eye tick that I have to get rid of before it sticks. Fantastic. The rest of the weekend was much less eventful but I was really sleepy because my sleep cycle was all off.

No comments: