Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I don't know You be the Judge

Back in may we bought 2 tomato plants. We planted one in a pot and one in the ground and wanted to see which one did better. The first year we planted tomato plants we did them both in the gound and I think they were too close togeather and we didn't get many tomatos. The second year, also the year Elijah was born, we planted two tomato plants in planter pots in the back yard. Now grantide, I didn't quite water them that much last year but we didn't get many tomatos from them either. So I thought this year I would try one of each and try to make a plan for next year. But I am having difficulty trying to decide which method is working better so I took some pictures, you decide.
In pot:
In ground:
In pot:
In ground:

Sorry about the foggyness on the pictures, humidity really is not nice to the camera lens.

No comments: