Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I don't know

I want to blog tonight, but I don't know what to blog about. I like to blog because it helps me unstress. I mean all day (well not recently but usually) I hang out with young child and have little kid conversations. It is hard for me to keep my grown up thoughts hidden all day long. And on nights when my hubby isn't home, I use blogging to use my grown up mind. However, today I don't really know what to blog about.

I did realize that yesterday Elijah was 14 months old, however, now that he is moving it is much harder to take pictures of him. People always say the reason why there are fewer pictures of there children after they have two is because they have two. I really think the reason is because after a certain amount of time the kids are always moving. Elijah now really stays in one spot for a long period of time. Cuteness, he is always doing something cute, even more so now that he is super mobile. However, I am never around my camera when the cuteness is happening. Then when I am around my camera, it has sucked all the life out the batteries that are in it and there is now power to take pictures with. Boo. I am asking for a new camera for Christmas. I am also asking for a family pass for the Zoo so we can go more often. I think there might be more stuff that I want, but I have forgotten. What's new?

So maybe someday I will get more pictures of Elijah and I will post them. I'll try.

No comments: