Monday, August 30, 2010

I want to post about the fun we had at our fantasy football draft last night, but that will have to wait. Possibly until tomorrow. More or less, I am sleepy, I started "Water for Elephants" a couple of nights ago and all I want to do is read. And today to top it all off, I got a note left on my desk at work to give a parent a call that had questions. I love to talk to parents, especially ones that could soon be perspective clients, however, when I spend over an hour telling that parent every single class I took in school, all the theory behind all my therapy technique, the number of children and there ages I have seen, all the diagnoses I have treated, what I ate for breakfast, the # of years I have been married, the entire story of my pregnancy, my political stand and so on, I start to not enjoy it. I had an hour and a half after my last client left today and I had a report to write up, I was thinking, great! I have plenty of time to get the written up and on my way, maybe make a couple of phone calls and that would be the great. Not so much though! All I have to say, the amount of time I spent talking with this mother, at least give me the evaluation. I might not have a voice after today so help out my productivity. PLEASE!!

No comments: