Thursday, August 05, 2010

I love my Husband

Four years ago today I got married to, in my opinion, the best man ever. So in honor of our 4 year anniversary I thought I would tell you some reasons why I think My husband is the best.
1. He is super cute
2. He is super strong- can open any container
3. He is super brave-can kill any spider big or small.
4. He always remembers to give me a kiss or two or three before he leaves for work no matter what time of day.
5. He ALWAYS puts our family first.
6. He can cook-he knew how to do that before he figured out I can't.
7. He is crafty and can do anything with color, wood, or nails that I want or wouldn't even think of.
8. He enjoys most of the same TV as I do.
9. He lets me watch TV even when he wants to watch Sports
10. He works super hard.
11. He lets me put my really cold toes on him in the middle of winter.
12. He loves me.
13. He is a great father.
14. He is supportive over many of my decisions.
15. He pushes me to be my best.
16. He has the ability to drive the get away car and not crash it in case we ever need it.
17. He makes me laugh.

See I told you he is the best hubby ever.

Thanks babe. I love you so much. You are still my Favorite, however, that little bundle of joy upstairs is coming in as a super close second.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like being able to drive the get-away car the best. Just don't go robbing any banks so he can polish up that skill.