Sunday, March 28, 2010

Palm Sunday: by Elijah

I thought today was a normal Sunday. Guess not. Guess today was Palm Sunday. Let me just say that if church always gave out things to play with, I would never go to the nursery. So we showed up to church and they hand us these long green things that mommy said were palm branches. I had one in each hand and just waved them all service long. I think I successfully got every ones eyes at least once. (Sorry no pictures. It was church after all).

Then we headed down to Grandma and Grandpa's. And guess what! They had a rabbit in the house! And it brought fun stuff for us.
I got puffs, food, a cool sox shirt and a bunny!! Daddy got a kite?
Then we all went outside and found eggs. I would have found more but mommy and daddy kept putting me in the grass. I was sleepy and it was to new for me. Plus it was a little cold. Then mommy and daddy helped me find some of my eggs. Daddy then showed me how to fly his kite. I was real good at it.
Then with all the excitement I needed a nap.

Mommy says next weekend we get to do the Easter thing. Can't wait to see what that means.
As always love Elijah!

No comments: