Sunday, March 21, 2010

China: A short report By Elijah

Mommy tells me that Grandpa Sarlina is in China again. Since I am a baby I do not know much about China so I did some research and here is what I learned.
First I learned that China is a very, very, very old country. I think that is why Grandpa went to China. Maybe my other grandpas need to go there too. I tried to tell this Grandpa but he just thought I was being cute.
I then learned that there are wild animals that live in China. They are black and white.
No Rescue not those wild animals. They are bears. Mom says they are called Panda bears. I caught one. I named him China Bear.
But don't think they are real nice. They can get mean. They say ROARRR like this.
Panda Bears eat plants that are called Bamboo.
China also has really cool boxes. I think they are used to carry around their bears.
But how in the world do they get the bears to go in the actual box? What ever, I give up.
I also learned that farmers in China wear these cool hats.
No not those hats!! I was just kidding.
The hats are made of straw. Like this mom??
She said no but that was the closest I could get.
I learned that in China they make a lot of things. I think they made a really big big wall. But they also make our fire pit. So here I am climbing the fire pit pretending it is the big wall.
Pretty creative isn't it??
Mom said that the people in China eat lots of rice and noodles. So for dinner tonight I had some noodles. To bad mom didn't have her camera for that major mess. But I though they were yummy.
This report was completed by Elijah and I hope Grandpa likes it. P.S. Mom did a post tonight too. Don't forget to check it out.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Yet if you head over to Auntie Katie's Facebook page, you'll see pictures of the noodley dinner! :)