Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Mystirious Flashing Light

Way long ago (about 9 months ago up till about 4 months ago) I would be awake chilling and I would see this car. But not every night. Just every once in a while. Unfortunately, with my lack of sleep and being up at 3:00 am I could never really remember it to much the next morning to look into it further. The reason this car would catch my attention is the flashing light on top of the car. When I was up with Elijah in my room, I would see the car come down our street, turn into our driveway, then in less a minute it would come out of the drive way go back up the street in the same direction it came from and turn up a near by street. Once I moved my 3:00 feedings into Elijah's room I would see the car more often. But I was still too sleep deprived to draw any similarities between the days and times. All I was able to do was know it was the same car. Finally right around 5 or 6 months into this whole thing, I finally remember to tell BJ about it. In less than 6 seconds he goes, "It's probably the newspaper delivery person." I just look at him in aww. How could I not have thought of that, the car only was coming on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Sunday morning at 3:00 am. The only days we get the paper. DUHHH. Oh well I guess that's why I love my hubby, because he is so smart!

No comments: