Friday, May 26, 2006

A week of nothing

I made an executive discussion a couple weeks back. I decided that after I graduated I would take the week off and just enjoy myself. And that is exactly what I have done. Monday I slept in and started cleaning/packing my room, which is actually really hard because I'm not moving for a month. Monday night I went down to watch BJ play softball. Tuesday I spent the day at BJ's house and then watched another softball game for BJ and then one later in the evening for his brother. Wednesday mom and I went shopping for a mother of a bride dress for her. It wasn't as easy as you might have thought but we did finally find a dress that looked good on and wasn't a fortune. Thursday BJ, McGuire and I went couch shopping and we found one we really liked. And today is Friday and I am doing more of the room cleaning/packing.

Also though out of the course of the week I have finished two books "L is for Lawless" and "M is for Malice" and I have done a bunch of cross stitch.

No comments: