Tuesday, May 16, 2006

The Monster in the attic

Okay it was only Sonny but he still scared me this morning. Mom happened to forget to tell me that Sonny was going to be over to do something around the house today so I woke up to what I swore was a fox or raccoon in the wall. And I wasn't in that stage of sleep where I was half a wake and half asleep, no I was dead asleep. So when I did finally become conscience enough to realize what was going I was thinking, "Mom is going to flip when she finds out there are animals in the attic." But then the noise didn't stop so I decided to see if the house staining people were here and what do you know there was a latter outside of my window. That's when I realized the noises that woke me up probably weren't animals, but I still didn't know who put the latter there so I went downstairs and realized it was all Sonny. So that was the first 20 min. Of my morning.