Monday, May 15, 2006

Big OOPS

Well so let me tell you ablout the oops I had today. I was in Joliet out by BJ and brought his car to get a new pair of shoes (other wise known as tiers). After we were done I started to head home and got a phone call. It was my work calling to ask me where I was. I was a bit confused because I was sure I had today off, so I did not understand why they were wondering. Then they told me that I was currently thirty min. late for work. I wasn't even sure what happened next but I knew I was 60 min away and I still didn't have any scrubs. So I appologied profusely and sped toward home. I eventually got to work and worked the remainder of my shift. When it was time for me to go home I decided to check the schedule one more time. I figured out my error. I wrote down my Monday time in the Tuesday spot and then I guess I created new hours for me to work on Thursday but it sure would have been funny if I showed up to work and wasn't supposed to be there after a day I didn't show up to work because I didn't know I was supposed to be there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»