Friday, May 05, 2006

Getting Sick of work

I have a bit of a problem. I am driven by making money, and when you get paid hourly it means picking up more hours. Well I don't usually realize how many hours I pick up when I am doing it because all I am focused on is the money I will be making when I do the work. Now I figured out that I am working close to 80 hours in two weeks and I am working every single night for 7 days. So I am sort of working illegal because you should have one day in seven off of work. So in the next few days if you need me I will be at work. Call me to say Hi!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»