Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Silly Animals

This morning I was at my Dad's house and the dog and I were sleeping in. I think Jasmin secretly knew that I was the only one not getting out of bed before 7 so she came into my room to stay out of the way of traffic. Well when my alarm finally went off Jasmine gave me a look as if to say, "Just five more minutes." So since she wanted to sleep more I reset the alarm for 30 more minutes and fell back asleep. However, when the alarm went off the second time Jasmin stood up, walked to the top of the bed and laid across the pillows placing her head on my shoulder. Every time I tried to look at her she covered my face in dog slobber. And she laid there on top of me for about 15 min before I finally figured out a way to sit up without injuring her. She just made me laugh because I have never seen here do something like that before. We should have named her Goofy instead of Jasmin.

No comments: