Monday, May 08, 2006

Prom Weekend

While I was working massive hours this weekend other individuals between the ages of 16 and 18 were attending local proms. One such couple was Brett and his girl friend. I only was able to see pictures of this lovely event but man do those kids clean up nice. So here are a couple of pictures of them.

On another note, today was my first day off in seven and I enjoyed it completely. Just ask BJ, I was desperately needing this day off. Work gets stressful after a certain amount of time. Today I
1. Returned Brett's Tux
2. Bought a new pot for a plant I have
3. Made two corn bags
4. Fixed my spread sheet in excel workshop
5. Repotted my plant
6. Unloaded the dishwasher
7. And just chilled out.

tomorrow it is back to work I am so excited.

3 comments:

Bryna said...

Hmmm trying to figure out what a corn bag is!

Anonymous said...

So glad you included pictures of Brett and his girlfriend. They look great! Brett was so super brave to wear pink and white. I'm impressed!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»