Saturday, June 03, 2006

First week of work

Well I didn't die! Actually, I had a hard time remembering that I was actually getting paid to do what I was doing. And really, I didn't do much work at all. Just a lot of reading, listening and watching. I am working at The Rainbow Center, A PhysioTherapy Associate. I am now a full time Speech Pathologist. I actually got to say my title the other day and it completely threw me off. I had to identify myself over the phone and it was very hard to not say student speech pathologist. However, I am having a hard time remembering what clinic I work for. There have been several times when I say I am from Action for Kids or refer to my co-workers as Gina my old supervisor. I think I will go back next week.

On another note BJ and I got the apartment we were waiting for and Brett graduated. It was a fun and very busy week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Kelly!! Wait to go for completing your first week of real work (at least working and getting paid for it). I'll be starting the last week of my externship, and then moving and starting my job. Feels weird to actually be done with school and having a real job!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »