Thursday, June 29, 2006

Don't worry I didn't die

I didn't die, I just moved. Simple answer. I didn't fall off the face of the earth but the earth is keeping me very very busy. Work is going great, I love to spend my day playing with children and hanging out. It was a fun time when I got my first paycheck, I really havn't seen that much money go into my bank account at one time. I thought it was cool. Like I said BJ and I moved last weekend. We now live togeather **Gasp** but no worries, we are spending so much time getting settled it won't actually feel like we are living togeather until after we are married. Maybe we will get internet and I will be able to become more frequent of a writer and you all won't have to have worry about me anymore. I'm Okay!

2 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

Are you and BJ going to combine blogs when you get married? I noticed he never updates his though :)

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Toyota camry down pipe