Thursday, December 16, 2010

Winter weather

Poor Elijah, it take us more time to get ready in the morning than it actually takes us to drive to daycare. 

First I have to catch the boy, then I have to figure out how to get his snow pants on while keeping him in one spot.  Then I have to jam his feet into the little snow boots and zip the snow pants around them.  I have to put on Elijha's had which makes him look SOOO cute because he looks like a lumber jack.  Then I have to get his mittens on, which consists of jamming his hands in up to his elbows and zipping them up.  Then I have to get my boots on, and coat, and scarf and find my mittens.  Then I have to chase the child around the kitchen table and pick him up.  Between my fluff and Elijah's fluff, picking him up is a HUGE challenge.  Then once we get to daycare I have to rip all of the stuff off him and keep it together so I don't lose it before I pick him up.  Some day I will take a picture of him in his gear.  Real cute!

No comments: