Sunday, December 19, 2010

Things I've learned this weekend.

1. If you buy candy canes from walmart they will all be smashed to pieces. Good if that is what you were planning to do to them.
2. Parchment paper and wax paper are different things.
3. a child's poopy diaper can be super stinky at 5:00 am.
4. You should not start your car with the garage door closed.
5. I love my mixer, even if I only get to use it once a year.
6. If you refrigerate cookie dough add 1-2 minutes to the cook time, or else you get cookie barf.
7. You should warn the neighbors before you start crushing candy canes in your kitchen. 
8. My kid is always cute even if he is sick AGAIN
9. I don't think all my nativity sets will get out before Christmas.  That makes me very sad but i would rather miss my nativity sets than see the ones broken.
10. It's cold outside.
11. I'm done with my Christmas shopping.
 12. I hate laundry.

1 comment:

Ryan and Katie said...

were you making peppermint cookies??? I have yet to make my own but I do have the recipe!