Wednesday, December 22, 2010

So thankful!

I am so thankful for being around my family and having the ability to ask them for favors.  Without my family I would be a constant worry wart and not able to get anything done.  All my wonderful mom's are helping me out this week and watching Elijah.  It started with needing someone to watch him on Thursday due to daycare being closed and me needing to work, and turned into Elijah spending Tuesday-Monday at home with family.  Hopefully this means he will get better and I will too.  And although all the Grandma's love spending time with the baby it also means they are unable to get as much done around the house.  So all I have to say is THANK YOU, and I LOVE YOU ALL! 

On a side note, Elijah will have Go Dog Go memorized by the new year! 

Stay tuned for Christmas 2010 and the New Years resolutions of 2011.

2 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

Do you like my hat now?

LittleKelly said...

Stop dog Stop!!!! The light is red now!