Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Things don't always turn out the way you plan

I had a wonderful Blog about how wonderful my Christmas was, how adorable my child is, and how I all around love my family and blah, blah, blah.  I uploaded all of the Christmas pictures on my camera to show you proof of all I say but then I went and killed my computer.  Apparently the computer was noticing how for the past month + the whole house has been sick.  Well in true family fashion BJ got the flu/bad cold the day before Christmas and on through Sunday.  On Monday he went to work even though he wasn't feeling great, my computer then caught it.  It then decided to refuse entry to the Internet.  Therefore, foiling my plans to share what I had wanted to share.  So instead I will give you my New Years resolutions.

In 2011 I will:
Blog more (than 2010),
Eat less (sugar),
Clean more (during the week),
Watch TV less (decrease # of shows I follow),
Save more ($$),
Weigh less (than ???),
Work hard (at work),
Play harder (at home and on the weekend),
Read more (books),
Clean car (inside and out)

And Happy 6 month birthday to ME!!!  Maybe soon I will get back to you about our Christmas!

No comments: