Saturday, December 11, 2010

I Owe You an Appology

I have to admit, since Thanksgiving I have been very bad at blogging.  I sometimes think this is for the better, for I have been ill since about that time and if I would have continued to blog it would all been about how crappy I have felt.  However, I think I might be getting better and back in the blogging mood.  For example, today I though of a wonderful question to post for you.  Due to the ridiculous crazy reflexes of hockey goalies, do you think they are better drivers than the average population?  Just wondering.

I also thought you would all get a kick of of the fact that the doctor put me on a 10 day antibiotic and the pills are so large that I can't swallow them whole.  I first was able to swallow the pill, however, then I started gagging on it.  Then I broke the pill in two which worked for a day or two then I couldn't swallow it.  Now and for the next 6 days I have to crush the pill and hide it in a cup of applesauce so I don't die.  Poor Elijah, he loves applesauce and doesn't get the reason why I am not sharing with him.  Or why I am making a gross face when I eat it. 

No comments: