Wednesday, December 01, 2010

I'm still here

Its been over a week since I was here last.  Sorry but the last 7 days + days were crazy. 

Wednesday: I worked until 7 but my last kid left at 1, so I was a bit crabby.  We went out for dinner with the neighbors.
Thursday: We woke up at 7:30 Awesome! and watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade with my little guy.  I don't know what my deal was, but I cried about 10 times.  The worst one was when Santa came.  I was a blubbering mess.  Then we left for the Okel home, where we ate and ate and ate. Then we came home.

Friday: We slept int until 7:30 again it was awesome!  we did some cleaning and then we headed out to the mall to see Santa and Auntie Megan.  We then at dinner at Ed Debbviks where I proceeded to lose the Santa picture.  We bought Elijah a suit and maybe one Christmas present.  Then we drove to see Uncle Brett, Aunt Suzanne, Aunt Kelsey, Uncle Jason and Peter.  That's when I started realizing Elijah was a bit warm.  By 8:00 when we got home, Elijah had a 101+ fever.  I gave him drugs and put him to sleep. 

Saturday: We woke up at 8:00am, and got ready to go.  We headed out to the Children's Museum to hang with Grandpa Brian.  On our way to Grandpa's, Daddy got a flat tire and had to spend the next 2 hours fixing it.  By 6:00 Elijah had a fever again and it stayed with him ALL NIGHT LONG.

Sunday: We woke up at 8:00am and was real happy we had mastered sleeping in.  We skipped church to get healthy and get found Christmas in the attic.  And we started getting it all out.  We then headed out to Target, and to dinner for Great Grandpa Chapman's birthday.  When we got back we started putting up Christmas. (pictures to come when we are finished).

See busy not time to post.

No comments: