Wednesday, November 03, 2010

What did you do today

The weak link is ME!  Me and two of my family members were horribly ill yesterday.  Funny part though the two family members never saw each other they just saw me at different times of the day on Sunday.  And like a bomb we all got sick around 10pm on Monday night.  It was bad.  But I felt so bad about being sick that I was determined to go back to work today.  I just couldn't have all my kids miss therapy.  I felt bad for them. 

So today when the alarm went off I was feeling much better.  I got ready and was having no difficulties, just a bit hungry.  I made toast and took Gatorade with me to work and was doing good.  My first kid was exceptionally well behaved for me and we were doing great.  My second kid, however, I was not doing so great.  There were moments in there where I was contemplating what I would do if I actually got sick with him in there.  After he left I brought the giant pillow into my room grabbed my sweater and went to sleep.  I woke up an hour later and ate some soup as well as got a report done.  I then was starting to feel nauseous again so I grabbed my sweater and headed back to the room for another quick nap. 

Yah that's right I took two naps at work today.  I also made an obstacle course for a kid.  It was a nice day.  Now I will be heading off to bed to get some sleep so I don't have to do that at work tomorrow.

No comments: