Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween: By Elijah

Mommy says it's Halloween.  She said last year we went out trick or treating, what ever that is, but I was too little to remember.  So today I got all dressed up as a Scary black spider.  Mommy made my costume. Isn't it cute??

 After we are all dressed up we go outside and head around to peoples houses that we have never met.  We ring the door bell then say Trick or treat.  If you hold out your bucket they will put things in it.  Then you say thank you and you go to the next house and do it again. 
 By the end of the night, I was sleepy.  I said my trick or treat some of the time and I said my thank you's almost all the time.  I was really getting the hang of it.  But I was ready to eat some of my special treats. 
Can we do it again tomorrow?  I need more things for my bucket.  I like when people fill my bucket up.  It was a little chilly but not too bad.  My nose was running most of the time but I had super lots of fun.  I can't wait to do it again.

No comments: