Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Opposit day!!

Today was a bit, well um wrong. 

Driving down the road to meet with a doctors office I  watched my co-worker make a left hand turn.  However, due to new construction and new very faint lines she ended up turning down the wrong way on the road.  Yeah all of a sudden I saw her facing the wrong way in traffic.  I was in my car screaming to her "don't go that way."  She didn't hear me.  Once I knew she was alright I started laughing so hard I was crying.  Not awesome when you are the driver. 

Later that day I am sitting in the office waiting for my kiddo to show up and in walks an OT with her client.  I look down to realize the child has his shoes on the wrong feet.  I mention something to the OT who proceeds to look at me like, "you have got to be kidding me."  Yeah she put them on that way, not the kid putting them on himself that way. 

Funny!!

No comments: