Monday, October 11, 2010

Confession Time

1. My house is messy.  Like really messy.  And I request all of you not to judge me for this.  I am not Susie homemaker and I am not planning on being her in the next few years. 
2. I very rarly make home made meals, however, I do request BJ to cook every now and then. 
3. I do laundry weekly but I only put it away, monthly.
4. No matter what I do, my house never gets clean.
5. I love to vacuum and would do it everyday if I could see the carpet or the vacuum didn't weigh 1000 pounds and could get it up and down the stairs quickly.
6. I let the dog sleep on the couch, but only on blankets.
7. At this point in time, Elijah's room is the cleanest in the house.
8. # of family pictures on the walls in my whole house=0
9. I don't want a cleaning lady because I think her job is the more fun part of cleaning, I hate cleaning up crap, love making this shine.
10. I just subscribed to Working Mother to hopefully help with 1-9.

No comments: