Sunday, November 07, 2010

It's that time of year again.

No not when Christmas music being played before it really should, but when you have to figure out how to change all the clocks in your life.  The hardest one, the one in my car.  First of all, its a semi new car.  But secondly, you only do this job two times a year.  9 times out of 10 I remember to change every single clock in the house but completely forget about my car.  Then a day or two later when I get in my car I look down and freak out because my initial reaction is that I am an hour late for (typically) work or, why the heck am I going to be THIS early?? Then it hits me.  Daylight Savings time.  However, I am still driving so I am trying to figure out how to change the time in the 10-20 second at the red lights.  But I can never get it.  Then in my minuscule attention span I typically forget by the time I get to work (you know 3 minutes later).  Then it all happens again on my way home.  That's when I sit in my garage for the next 5 minutes until I get the time right. 

Ta Da!  This year I did it before noon on Sunday and only freaked out once.  That was when I thought I was lat for church.  HAHA  Can't wait for April!

No comments: