Sunday, November 21, 2010

Christmas List

During this time of year everyone wants Christmas lists.  Before this time of year, I could spit out a list for everyone in the family of 10-15 things.  Now I get stage fright.  I forget what I want.  I also know that everyone wants something that is different from the list that I have given the rest of the family.  I also have to take into consideration the cost of the items on the list.  I want a new camera for Christmas, however, that is not a gift I should ask for from my siblings who are in college or just fresh out of college.  So then I think there are some great items out there that I would love to have for work, however, people are against getting me things for work.  (That in itself makes me bummed because other people ask for things that they want in their office, I don't have an office I play all day, and getting some new toys would be great.)  I guess I'll make my Christmas list online here and I'll add to it as we go along, as I remember what I want.

List:
  • A new camera, one that takes regular batteries (AA or AAA) more pix than 3 per photo, and a memory stick for it. Or Best buy gift cards.
  • Some new sweaters (I like the longer ones that go mid thigh)
  • Uno Moo
  • Ikea gift cards
  • The 7 books of Harry Potter ( I have the 6 movies already)
  • Tickets to Billy Elliot, or Wicked with babysitter.
  • Zingo
  • Caraboo Island
  • What's in Ned's Head
  • Gift cards to Toy R us
  • A new steam mop (mine just broke)
That's all for me.  For now.  Maybe I'll think of something else and add it later.

No comments: