Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Why are cars so much money??

Let's talk about cars. First of all they cost a small fortune to buy new. Why does a bunch of metal, plastic and cloth cost so much money. 20,000 for a small crappy new car. Great! Then if anything on that nice car breaks it costs another small fortune to fix. I have to say, if I got paid $50 bucks an hour for service I would not be complaining about my car. And why, does a car just get worth less as the time goes buy but the cost to fix it goes up??? Why does a car even really need a transmission? or belts, or oil or I don't know, gaskets?? I have decided that the stinking cars are one of those things you cant live without if your going to live at all.

Beguira and Mikey...BITE ME- but please, please, please don't break anymore!


On another note, Elijah has had his first experience with conjunctivitis of the eye. Rock on! Good week.

No comments: