Thursday, May 06, 2010

Ton of Bricks

It has happend to all of us and some of us it happends more often than others. That is the ton of bricks that hits you after a long day of work. Today the ton of bricks caught up with me while I was making dinner. I was minding my own buisness, cutting up the potatos, and yes I was the one cooking. I know right call Guiness... anyway, I needed to cut up an onion so I brought it over to the garbage to peal the crunchy skin off of the outside and bamb! All I wanted to do was close my eyes and curl up with the onion and go to sleep. I guess that's what happends though after your play with kids for hours on end during the day. Let's go over some of the things I heard from kids this week.

1. "You're hairy, You're real hairy."~This child was actually commenting on the fact that his clinician was wearing her hair down.

2. While walking past an older clinician, "How OLD is she???" Mind you this was at the top of his lungs!

3. To a pregnat clinician, "You have a baby in there??? Let me see??" In response to what he thought was in there. "A Five Dollar Footlong" I guess this was better than the kid who thought it was a puppy several weeks ago. I think they will both be slightly disappointed when it turns out to be a baby.

I'm sure there were more this week but as of now the second ton of bricks was just delivered to my door step and I need to start figuring out how to get me and my two tons of bricks up the stairs and to sleep.

No comments: