Tuesday, May 18, 2010

O'hare Towing

This all started in my nights of insomnia when I was preggers. Since I couldn't sleep, and there was nothing to do on the Internet, and the options for TV were slim I turned to com cast onDemand to keep me busy. The problem, I got addicted to so many shows during that time it wasn't even funny. However, one of my ultimate favorites was a show called Wrecked. Mostly because it was all about a very large towing company in the Chicago suburbs. I fell in love with the show. I even looked for it this season, but never found it. And plus since it was something filmed in Chicago I would ALWAYS keep my eyes open for one of their 30 some trucks. BJ actually saw the first one, I saw one once a couple of months ago, and in the past couple of months with all my car issues I always secretly hoped that one of O'hare's trucks would come and tow me. BJ today busted my bubble. Yeah that's right, O'hare towing came out to tow his sorry ass car down to Joliet so he can get his transmission fixed. Now you all are probably like, well at least the truck came out to your house and you could see it. Yeah no...his car was at my mom's house because that is where he left his car when he picked up my mom's car when he didn't think he could drive his car any further. I mean seriously??? I stayed up watching these men and women tow semi after semi and car after car out of snow and mud. GRRRRRR. SO JEALOUS!

No comments: