Thursday, May 27, 2010

My first day of Garage Sale

First of all, Rescue just farted and I am in too much pain and too tired to more away.

Second I took today off of work so I could work at the OSLC garage sale. However, Elijah had a fever and is getting to the end stages of a cold today but he is happy right and eating and sleeping fine. Okay last night was not so fine but other than that. Thank goodness I love my daycare so much and they still took him.

Dear Lord, the dog keeps farting, It's like one endless fart that just keeps going and going and going. Blah!

Third I convinced my neighbor to join me and she was awesome help, All those Bratz dolls are now clothed in church appropriate attire and she helped out significantly with the animal crisis.

Fourth, I am SOOOOO soar. Standing on the concert floor all day long hurts, and now my hips, knees and back are aching. However, one thing I have learned over the years is, every day you go, you have to wear a different pair of sneakers so there is different areas of pressure on your feet and body.

Garage sale scores to this point:
Several books for me
Several books for Elijah
Several books for work
Two choices of winter coats for Elijah, Daddy will have the final say
Snow pants for Elijah
Cute little nativity toy (really awesome church toy)- It will go great with the Noah's arc that we have now. I love it sooooo much.
Fisher Price Little people Stable (birthday or Christmas gift, not sure yet)

I really want to work tomorrow night too, but I think my hubby might want me to come home and see him once in a while. I don't know.

1 comment:

BJ said...

I am going to defend our dog! The farts were actually a bag of poop left in the stroller by Kelly! Sorry Rescue for your being accused!!!