Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Quick list (second post tonight)

1. My neighbors are awesome! Without them we would be down two really good friends and my car would probably would not be fixed if it wasn't for them.
2. Kids are funny. One of my kids told me today that the reason mail takes a while to get to his house is because he lives in a circle (or cul de sac.)
3. Softball season has begun. BJ is off playing baseball with this buddies. I can't wait until Elijah and I can go with him. We need it to be a bit warmer out though.
4. My mom is going to meet some turkeys. Still wish I was going with.
5. I wish the temperature of where I work would stay the same.
6. I have to drive to the other side of the world Thursday and Friday and I don't know if my car can drive across water or if I can get back in time to get Elijah from daycare.
7. I watch way to much TV!
8. I wish I had magic powers so I could poof and have dinner made. That would be awesome.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Your #1 post is AWESOME and made my day!!!!