Monday, January 30, 2006

It has started

I have finally started studying for the praxis! Yes this is true! I spent about 4 hours on Sunday making notecards then realized that it was not the best way to study for this type of test. Now I have started over. I am not reading the review book and only making notecards for the stuff I don't really remember.

On another note it was a bad Monday today. I got a phone call from my second supervisor saying that one of our clients had canceled. Well I'm not real sure what I was thinking because I automatically assumed it was the first client at 12:30. Well at about 12:45 it hit me that it was really the last client of the day that canceled and there was no way I would make it to the therapy so I just stayed and looked like a moron when I finally did meet up with her.

PS tonight I used the jumprope that I bought a way long time ago with Tania and Jen. I have now gotten my $3.00 out of it but I should probably use it a few more times so I don't feel so out of shape when I am chasing the kiddos around the clinic.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you got a jump on Tarra and I with studying. We still haven't started yet. Tarra thought that Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings we will study, and Sunday will be our day to work on our capstone projects. I still haven't used my jumprope, but I have been doing yoga! Yippee for me!!!

Anonymous said...

Shut up you silly seelut (Jen I mean). I started studying for the Praxis about last week. I'm trying to read one chapter for each weekend day (so 2 chaps during the weekend) and one chapter on my days off (which happen to be this Tuesday and next Tuesday). I figured that I would finish by Feb 19th which will give me the next weekend to take a practice test from that ETS book. However, I read the stuff and then I forget it! I have little tabs of things I should remember every four pages! I also skipped the anatomy and physiology part. I will look at that crap later! Kelly, you should check your guestbook on the knot...I left you some nice comments :) Don't worry they are clean! I love you and miss you more than Jen EVER will ;)

Anonymous said...

I really don't know how Jennie could miss you more than I miss you. I just don't think it's possible. ;-)