Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Work, Its really not that fun!

Well I do enjoy going to work when I am poor because I know I really need the money and it is the only way to make my bank account look a little fat. However, it is really hard to be super nice and sweet to people for 7 hours. I had to take a little extra time away from people during the course of the day just so I wouldn't accidentally be mean to the sick people. Plus for the first few hours I wasn't feeling so hot myself so it was even harder to wait on people hand and foot.

Well yesterday I forgot to mention my New Year's resolutions. I made two, and personally I think that is pretty darn good. My first on is to get in shape before the wedding. Grad school and college really let me slack a lot, so I need to start running or something just to get more energy. Second, I'm going on an allowance. I am giving myself $20 a week in cash and besides gas or other expenses I am already obligated to pay, that is the only money I can spend that week. This will help out the first resolution because if I only have $20 then I won't want to spend it on fast food or stuff like that, so I will be healthier.

What are your New Year's resolutions? Anything spectacular?

1 comment:

Ryan and Katie said...

Oh I made the usual ones: exercise more, read my Bible more, and save money. I think I make those every year.